Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Christian Life

          Living a Christian life means that you live according to how Christ lived while he was on Earth. Of course, this is impossible for any human being with the stains of original sin. At times we try to live a Christian life and tell ourselves that we will always be good people. The problem with this is that in the heat of the moment or a certain situation we act otherwise.  In other words, there are many obstacles to living a Christian life. There are obstacles in everyone's life, but it is how we approach and overcome those obstacles that separate us from being a normal person who just goes along with their natural instincts and being a true Christian who uses their good conscience to decide what the right decision is and puts that decision into action. Personally, I have found that the main obstacle to living a Christian life is convenience.
          Whenever I can, I try to help out others to the best of my ability. If anyone ever needs any help, I try to help them as much as possible. When I have a lot of homework or am too tired, I sometimes refuse to help but later regret it. Convenience is the biggest obstacle for me by far, because I almost only help out when I can. I then begin to wonder, "What if I really need help but the time is not convenient for any others?" Of course, one cannot go out of their way to try and get help in a really inconvenient time, but if someone really needs the help, it is important to try your best to help him/her in whatever way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment